Admission to the Laird Institute for Spa Therapy is open to all students who have obtained a High School Diploma or its state recognized equivalent. All applicants are given an entrance interview and a guided tour of our facility. It is the policy of the school to only accept hours earned at Laird for transfer unless pre-approved by the School Director.
To qualify for admission into any academic program offered at Laird Institute of Spa Therapy each student must:
- Be 17 years of age or older
- Have a High School Diploma or G.E.D or High School Transcript with completion/graduation date and furnish proof of such along with your driver’s license or non driver’s ID at time of enrollment. Transcript must be certified as having graduated.
- Have evidence of completion of home schooling as approved by the State of New Hampshire
- Have evidence of verification of a foreign student high school diploma that has been performed by an outside agency that is qualified to translate documents into English and confirm academic equivalence to a U.S. high school diploma.
- If attending under a training agreement with a government agency or other entity this meets the admission requirements in the training agreement and State of New Hampshire regulations.
- Be a U.S. citizen or hold recognized Visa and be eligible for employment upon completion
- Submit enrollment application including a one-time $100.00 registration fee (non-refundable)
- If you have been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor (other than a traffic violation) which has not been annulled by a court, we need to submit your court documents to the NH State Board.