The Laird Institute of Spa Therapy will grant a diploma to the student upon his/her successful completion of the programs offered for Spa Nails, Esthetics and Massage Therapy
• Students must have successfully completed the required academic and practical application clock hours for the course in which they were enrolled
• Students must make up all written tests, projects or practical work missed as a result of tardiness or absence prior to graduation.
• Students must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements as defined in this catalog.
• Students must complete their course of study within a period of time not to exceed 150% of time scheduled for the course in which they have enrolled.
• Students must pay in full all monies owed to the school prior to graduation.
It is the Student’s Responsibility to ensure that any and all financial aid funds awarded for their program of study are processed in a timely manner and are received and applied towards their balance due prior to graduation.